Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lunches, Surry Hills and a spot of shopping

I have been enjoying working in 2010 - the postcode, that is. Longrain is one reason that Surry Hills is a great suburb to work in. Prawn betel leaves, drunken chicken and ocean trout in coconut sauce are great choics at Longrain. I will be returning for the cocktails when I don't have to return to the office. Taste on Foveaux Street has been very kind to me, too.

SMH - Longrain




I've been valliantly trying to return more regularly to the gym, and have just booked a week's worth of morning classes. Fingers crossed that this works out...

A trip to Lyn and Barrett has confirmed the age old adage that 8/10 women are wearing the wrong size bra, a visit to Aesop enabled me to purchase a handcream strong enough to disguise any external odour as well as a beautifully scented handwash, an Oroton handbag is on its way from the online store and two Cue tops made their way into my wardrobe. Shopping ban begins.... now.




1 comment:

  1. Love Longrain! Haven't been there for so long. Yumo!
    You have a job now! You get to celebrate and shop! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete