Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bronte Beach

To celebrate Dear Mother's birthday, and to escape the heat, we decamped to Bronte Beach. We swam every half an hour or so just to keep cool. We also drank sparkling wine, water, American Champagne and just plain water.



And, to celebrate the night before 12WBT, I cooked. I know! I was shocked too! I grilled some steak and served it with steamed veggies.

I also discovered a bakery in Edgecliff that sells lemon tarts for $13 - brilliant! With candles at $2, it was a super bargain "Happy Birthday" moment overlooking the waves (that were super dumpers, apparently).

I'm off grocery shopping tomorrow to prepare adequately for 12WBT.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land!
    I look forward to catching up on all your happenings.
    S

    ReplyDelete