Thursday, February 24, 2011

Clean windows, GG cafe, Leona, body pump and nando's

Having spent more time than usual at home over the last few weeks, at some point you feel the obligation to, ummm, clean. The house is tidy, but the wall of sliding windows in the kitchen really needed a clean. So I cleaned them.


Then I went to lunch with a Board member from my old work - I had a tasty vegetarian frittata from the GG cafe on the corner of Hunter and Castlereagh. I then skipped off to Myer where I bought kitchen scales and a fuschia pink dress from Leona Edmiston.


I went to BodyPump this afternoon and upped the weights. Ouchy. Sure to be more ouchy tomorrow, though.


I then met Mr WE for dinner. We had Nando's. Because we love it. Even though the chips were overly salted today. To compensate I had a frozen yoghurt from the NZ icecream company. This made me feel better, particularly as it felt like I was supporting NZ. The earthquake and its aftermath are completely devestating. My heart goes out to all who have lost so much. Christchurch is such a beautiful town. I grieve the loss of its beautiful buildings. The loss of life is almost too much to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment